BIG WEEKEND - Saturday
Come along and be part of our FREE Festival Fun Day on the Parish Field, with Craft Market too.
Sat, Jun 23rd | 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Venue: Parish Field - Park St, Market Bosworth, CV13 0LL
- A variety of live music throughout the day, family entertainment and activities including circus skills from Helter Skelter.
- Make your own ukulele with TUBUP.
- Learn about the past with Up an’ at ‘em History, face painting and more.
- Unique retail opportunities with our popular CRAFT MARKET
- Refreshments available from local providers.
- Programme will include Take it from the Top Playing a variety of upbeat music, including swing, blues, classics, jazz, ska and more. Great local musicians who enjoy playing and entertaining the public.
- We have Bubbles - bigger and better than ever!
- The Simpletones A four piece acapella and Barbershop group from Leicester. Their repertoire spans decades, from classic Barbershop to original arrangements of modern Pop.
- The Hut People Mixing global rhythms with folk tunes from Quebec to Spain, Scandinavia to Sussex and everywhere in between, this is a quirky celebration of our rich musical heritage – and it works so well.
- This is a FREE EVENT - so just come along and enjoy.
- REMEMBER THERE IS A CRAFT MARKET TOO!